Monday, September 21, 2009

Live Smart Receives An Award

Guess what? I received an award for my blog. The Superior Scribbler Award. Brian at Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View™ has passed along to me the Superior Scribbler Award. This marks the first award that Live Smart has received. I want to say thank you to Brian for being a loyal reader and acknowledging my pursuits.

In keeping with the spirit of this award you can click on the photo of the award in this post to review the guidelines. If your a recipient of this award from me then please visit this post for the information on the guidelines for the award. In the meantime, I am going to pass this award along to five of my blogging friends who I feel should receive the same compliment as Live Smart has.

I hereby pass this prestigious award to the following bloggers.

Small Footprints at Reduce Footprints

Marian at ElderWoman Blog

Elizabeth at GaiaTribe

Alex at Cooking For Assholes

Mrs. Green at Little Green Blog

If your a winner of this award please visit This Blings For You and add your name to the Mr. Linky List at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins this prestigious Award!

12 comments:

Tricia said...

Congratulations!!! You should be very proud of yourself for being awarded the Superior Scribbler Award. :) Well, deserved.

Cascia said...

Congratulations on your award! Keep up the great work!

mrs green said...

Thank you so much for this - I'm truly honoured and have posted up and shared the award already :)

http://littlegreenblog.com/blog/family-news-blog/little-green-blog-wins-superior-scribbler-award/

Small Footprints said...

Congrats, TC, on winning the award! You truly deserve it ... your efforts reach and teach a lot of people!

And thank you for passing the award to me. I truly appreciate it!

Gosh ... it's a good day to be alive!

Take Care!

Small Footprints

TC said...

Thanks Tricia. Hope all is going well with you & the fibromyalgia. Hopefully you got the messages I left on your Fibromyalgia blog.

@ Small Footprint. Thank you and you deserve it. Keep up the good work.

Ratty said...

Congratulations on your first award! It's always great when somebody acknowledges you.

TC said...

Thanks Cascia and Mrs. Green. I appreciate it. Cascia, BTW I never received the bottle of Smelly Washer. Maybe it is still in transit. Thanks again.

Yanic said...

Congrats on your award! It is truly a wonderful blog you have. I've enjoyed reading your many articles and find them wonderfully insightful.

Keep up the good work!

TC said...

Thanks Ratty and Yanic. I appreciate you stopping by and giving me cudos.

Everyone of you that left comments deserves to have received this award as well because you all provide interesting and unique blogs that stand out among the rest. I hope you all get recognition and sorry that in keeping with the spirit of the award that we limit it to five people because you all are deserving of it.

Real Simple Healthy Living for You said...

TC, Congratulations. A well deserved achievement. Keep up the good work! :)

Elizabeth Barrette said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that you won this award. I'm also very flattered that you bestowed it upon Gaiatribe in return!

TC said...

Thanks you Annie and Elizabeth. I will try to keep pumping out some good stuff that is both interesting and useful.