Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Healing Inflammation and Pain Control with Herbs

Do you want to get rid of Pain? How about reducing inflammation in your body as a result of disease? Pain is quite often the result of inflammation in the body. The body will react to substances both external and internal often in a defensive manner where it attacks the offending substance or even the body parts itself as with arthritis. Auto immune disease is also manifested in inflammatory response where the body attacks itself. You can however take steps to alleviate the pain and reduce inflammation naturally through herbs .Would you like to know what herbs and foods will help? Green tea is a plant & not necessarily an herb but has been revered for not only for it's anti-inflammatory properties but as a cancer preventative: Read More about the many benefits of Green Tea Visit University Of Maryland Green Tea Overview Read More about Herbs at Healing with herbal medicine

3 comments:

wedding chair covers said...

I did not realize green tea was also a pain reliever.

kate said...

been reading through your blog! great stuff here! we seem to think alike. I did a lot of research into inflammation when I had a massive Crohn's disease flare up a few years back. I refused surgery and instead go to acupuncture once a month, avoid cane sugar and try to stay relaxed and calm and as happy as I can. sure beats losing 16 cm of my intestines!

sometimes I wish doctors would look beyond western medicine when they treat their patients. I'm fortunate that I'm a biologist and like to do my own research. I hope others benefit from reading this post. -kate

Tricia said...

I didn't know that green tea had anti-inflamatory properties in it. I drink it once in a while. I'm going to start drinking it everyday to help my fibromyalgia. Thank you so much!