Friday, June 26, 2009

The Relevance of Time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LIVE SMART


Interesting week. Two icons of an era gone for good. Kind of makes you think about the nature and value of time. I definitely remember Micheal Jackson's Thriller(although was never a big fan) and of course my poster of Farrah Fawcett and how it was great feature on wall of this teenagers room. Somehow it does seem like a long time ago and yet in another way it feels like it was just a couple years ago. Last night, while I was enjoying a nice CAO Maduro on the porch watching the sunset and tipping back a Redbridge, I began to ponder the nature and relevance of time. To often we let it slip by without taking time to enjoy the brief moments of pleasure... to busy checking email, texting, checking blogs, posting blogs, seeing who is on our lists or joined our online group. Not to mention working a lot of hours just to keep things rolling along. It seemed as though that sunset was too brief and fleeting. To often we fail to express our appreciation to others. I think the world would be a better place if we took a little time to think about and appreciate other in our lives. My message to all of you this weekend it to take some time and really connect with your friends and family. Spend some time enjoying them. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Have a great weekend and thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Do You Know What Is In Your Water

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

collegegirl said...

Excellent blog, nice post. I love the contents and thoughts. Keep writing.. I am so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I VOTED FOR YOU, I recommend your blog to many of my friends. They too Voting for this blog. I hope you will grace me with your precious Vote.Just copy this link to your browser
http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551

Deviki @ Viki said...

Yeah it was quite the gloomy day when i heard about the news. I was like OH MY GOD MJ is dead !! while my mom was like OH NO Farrah Fawcett is dead!! I was a big fan of MJ ....but i don't know about Farrah Fawcett that much ...i was too young to remember but my mom was a fan....great blog by the way !!