Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If Your A Meat Eater: Watch This Or Else!

It would be a good idea to be careful of the meat you eat while having your summer barbecue. I read Colm's book: "Brain Trust- The Hidden Connection Between Mad Cow Disease and Misdiagnosed Alzheimer's Disease" a few years ago. It had a significant impact on my life. Prion diseases are more prominent than most people know and affect many different animals as well as humans. You will be enlightened after watching this video. It is good to know since often you will not be told the truth. Hey, I eat meat (although less and less every year) but it is now strictly grass fed organic as a general rule of thumb.



Want to know more: I review Colm's work and discuss Prion Disease in my book Go Here

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Nelia said...

Hmmmmm. I'm a Southern chick and can't imagine a meal without meat, but I'll be looking for grass fed animals from this point forward. Thanks!

RunnerDude said...

Wow! Very enlightening!!! Great post.

Ailurophile said...

Thanks for sharing this. Prion diseases are indeed often underestimated by many and are quite prevalent. Neat blog :)

TC said...

Good for you. Stay well Nelia. Yea, I like beef as well.

TC said...

I am glad so see that I can be of service in getting people informed about things that affect their health.

Katherine Johnson said...

I thing your blog is outstanding and if you get a chance you can stop by mine as well. Also if you get any tips on how to do particular exercises that would be so great.

check me out
http://theweighlosschallenge.blogspot.com/